Mr. Brian

Foreman 500 ES Trouble with 4WD

10 hours ago, Mr. Brian said:

How do you clear the codes from the system?

Hi: Go to section 23 --- page 23-9 in service -- go through the testing --

On 10/26/2020 at 8:48 AM, Melatv said:

Hi: Go to section 23 --- page 23-9 in service -- go through the testing --

That dawned on me while laying in bed...LOL Got up and cleared the codes. no more have come back and we ran it alot yesterday. The front wheels were spinning nicely when we stuck so bad we had to get the tractor to pull me out....LOL

• Like 5

Hi: Good to here everything is okay --- Have fun -- pace yourself -- be safe -- enjoy what you are doing.

Mr Brain , I had a snake around my shop yesterday , I could catch him and mail him to you , might help with that mouse problem , LOL ------I am not a cat lover , but a cat might help with them mice or maybe one of them sonic sound machines that only rodents can hear 

• Like 1

The rain today gave me a day off from the woods. Going to go to Tractor Supply later and pick up a winch. They have a sale right now on a 3500 lb. for $79. Regular $149 I'll get a mount for my buggy or make one after I get the winch. These last couple days ha ve reminded me I ain't 40 years old no more. The winch is now a MUST.

• Like 2

I bought a KFI mount and Warn winch—Warn has the recessed disengagement knob real easy to access

• Like 1