TolarATV

Rancher from Texas

Hello, 

Not new to ATV's .Been restoring for years. Currently working on a Rancher 350ES that needs the screen fixed. So i need to post and introduce so I can get in touch with the guy in Alaska!

Hopefully the 350ES continues to serve me well. 

Welcome to the forum!

I sent you my contact info, let me know whats going on exactly and I can get you straight

Maybe you can post some pictures here for us to see

-"that guy in Alaska" -lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

wow , thanks for all the warm welcomes. I have been in touch with AKATV and my faded meter is off to him for repair. I will keep posted. Thanks

• Like 2

Hello,

I am from Texas and have a 2004 Honda Foreman ES 4x4. I have just bought ATV from the original owner (I have known for most of my life) a few days ago. He has let it set for 10+ yrs. the battery was dead for so long the hrs. and mileage are not correct. The owner stated that it only has 75 miles (ATV looks brand new) but could not remember the hrs. Now the mileage shows 20 miles and 80,000+ hrs. Is this something that AKATV is able to fix? I will upload pictures soon. Thanks and I look forward to seeing all the post of everyone's ATV's 

TolarATV how do I get in touch with AKATV? I haven't seen his number on here maybe I will have to reach out and pm 

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I can get you fixed up for sure

If you want post a thread in the electronic section, we can continue there, so it will be in the right section if someone else needs help

I also sent you a message with my contact information

I don’t leave my contact info open online, even though this is a safe place, the internet is not😊

• Like 3