update: got back home at 11:00 am, unloaded most of my truck. i did kill a sow that maybe weighed in around 60-70lbs friday around 6:15pm ?, i did not take any pics, sorry pic pervs. they dressed it, split the meat. i was the only one who shot and killed a hog. first hog kill my whole life. after this kill, we did not see any more hogs show back up at my feeder. think they got the memo not to mess with corn ?..hmm. got my pc turned on, checking my cam down there to see if any action ?, low and behold..look what showed up at my feeder !. grrrrr. i seen i got the 450FM parts in from rmatv ?, oil seals, air filter cage, air filter. now i can finish the engine !. may headed out to shop here in a bit, work on the engine ?, sleeping in a truck seat doesn't work well for me at my age !..lol. i'll up date this thread as i go if i remember to take pics ?!.

black bear.jpg

• Like 2

update: got as far as i could on engine, seem to be missing a few odd's and end's to finish the top end ?!. i hope to head to catfishes place tomorrow to pull that rear end out of the trx400fw, see if its any good when i get it back home ?. then i need to do some '' shopping '' for some top end engine parts..sigh. i swear..if you folks tear a darn top end of an engine down , discover the top end like the head, cylinder are shot ?..SEND IT WITH THE DARN ATV WHEN YOU SELL IT TO ANYONE !..SIGH. nothing worse than trying to build an engine, or an atv for that matter !, then finding out the seller left you high and dry on big time engine parts !. anyway, here is the engine as it sits, can't finish it until i get some engine parts.

IMG_E0899.JPG