Fishfiles

Music

Jammed to this one yesterday , never paid much attention to this video before , Paul Revere maybe ??

• Like 1

A young, fierce-looking Chaka Khan behind the drum kit for Rufus back in the early 1970s.

image.png

• Like 1

WOW , what has the world come to >> I guess freedom of speech can be a double edged sword ----- I don't like the lyrics or the message  ,  but the beat is sweet 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

WOW , what has the world come to >> I guess freedom of speech can be a double edged sword ----- I don't like the lyrics or the message  ,  but the beat is sweet 

I like nothing about that song all I know is if a white conservative country boy wrote a song like that he would be canceled. But that's ok for Negros and white trash to do it. 

1 hour ago, riverc said:

I like nothing about that song all I know is if a white conservative country boy wrote a song like that he would be canceled. But that's ok for Negros and white trash to do it. 

Well , like I said , free speech is a double edged sword , if you don't like something , you can turn it off >>> 

I will admit that it is F'ed up , the left says anything it wants with no recursion while everything the right says is ray'cist , homo-fo'bic , trans'genic  and all the other names they have come up with

• Like 1