Fishfiles

Music

I played the Olivier dude song yesterday and took a poll , 50/50 either like it or it sucks , I'll give him a C for effort , but still think if someone else redone and sang the song , changed a few words ,  it could be a great song ----

i did hear a parody or it yesterday , have to find and post a link to it 

Maybe this is just the guy to do it 

image.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

That was a good payday back then. My first job at 16 was $1.65 an hour.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, riverc said:

That was a good payday back then. My first job at 16 was $1.65 an hour.

You beat me for lowest pay. My first job was $1.90 a hour at 14 yrs old. Got a raise to $2.10 and I thought  I was living like a king 

image.png

My first full time job at 18 was $3.00 an hour was able to buy my used 1974 Grand Prix.

• Like 1

Could it be possible Elvis is no longer in the Federal Witness Protection Program or maybe the whole Federal Witness Protection Program story was just a cover for something much bigger that Elvis was involved with?
Is Elvis now still being prevented from coming back because people are afraid they will lose all the money that they make with him being dead in the minds of the fans ?
If this should be the case could it be possible that Elvis has been trying to convince these people that his fans would still support him and be there instead of stop buying the merchandise, the music, as well as stop going to Graceland because of the lie that was told to save his life and his family and that the money would not cease to come in.
Could this be the reason that I have been reading that they have been doing tests throughout the years to see how the fans would react if Elvis was alive ?
I still watch very closely and I have seen it being talked about in certain posts about the money that it would cost to come back and how they have done tests in the past to see how the fans would react with Elvis being alive.
Fox News told us in 2002 that Elvis said that people has told him he would never come back because they would lose too much money.
Well what if Elvis Presley Enterprises believed that there was a lot of money to be made with Elvis returning with the truth and that they would not lose money ?
Could this be the reason for everything we have seen throughout the years showing us that Elvis is alive , as well as the reason that Elvis never does come back in a way where everyone will finally know and be able to see him tell his story?
Have they really been testing us to see how we would react to the truth?

32 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:
Could it be possible Elvis is no longer in the Federal Witness Protection Program or maybe the whole Federal Witness Protection Program story was just a cover for something much bigger that Elvis was involved with?
Is Elvis now still being prevented from coming back because people are afraid they will lose all the money that they make with him being dead in the minds of the fans ?
If this should be the case could it be possible that Elvis has been trying to convince these people that his fans would still support him and be there instead of stop buying the merchandise, the music, as well as stop going to Graceland because of the lie that was told to save his life and his family and that the money would not cease to come in.
Could this be the reason that I have been reading that they have been doing tests throughout the years to see how the fans would react if Elvis was alive ?
I still watch very closely and I have seen it being talked about in certain posts about the money that it would cost to come back and how they have done tests in the past to see how the fans would react with Elvis being alive.
Fox News told us in 2002 that Elvis said that people has told him he would never come back because they would lose too much money.
Well what if Elvis Presley Enterprises believed that there was a lot of money to be made with Elvis returning with the truth and that they would not lose money ?
Could this be the reason for everything we have seen throughout the years showing us that Elvis is alive , as well as the reason that Elvis never does come back in a way where everyone will finally know and be able to see him tell his story?
Have they really been testing us to see how we would react to the truth?

I wasn't a fan or follower of Elvis, I thought the man was dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riverc said:

I wasn't a fan or follower of Elvis, I thought the man was dead.

I am not a Elvis fan either , I watched his movies back in the day , but can say I only like about 2 of his songs 

• Like 2