Fishfiles

Music

2 hours ago, riverc said:

Great Tune !!!!  danced to it many times  , especially on Thursday Night / Ladies Night  @ Legends  , Metairie , Louisiana , USA , Planet Earth ---- 

Alice Cooper got cancel cultured from Vampire Cosmetics for his anti-transgender comment,  I would guess that a big portion of the Vampire Cult idealizes Alice to begining with as he is the grandfather of the cult , think he says how he feels about things in his music LOL  >>>>   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Alice Cooper got cancel cultured from Vampire Cosmetics for his anti-transgender comment,  I would guess that a big portion of the Vampire Cult idealizes Alice to begining with as he is the grandfather of the cult , think he says how he feels about things in his music LOL  >>>>   

Alice Cooper puts on a ! good show in his younger days.  .

Sent Stephen Paul's song to my son he'll jam on it.

I never realized that the first version of his song RichMen was recorded on his cell phone , he is having ti re-recorded on sound equipment , so I am going to give him another shot on his singing skills when I hear the new version of that song 

• Like 1

Unbelievable , I was just telling this story and this video pops up , it is half the story I was telling about Little Wayne 

23 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Garth Brooks had a lot of good songs put on a hellva show and still does. But his wokeness has caused me to lose all respect for him. His wife Trisha is the same so reckon they make a good couple.

• Like 1