Krypto313

Is there an alternative product for METER ASSY., COMBINATION 37200-HN5-M11

Welcome to the forum!

I am still repairing these, if you would like to contact me for a repair I will send my contact information to your message box

-AKATV 

Welcome to the forum!

I am still repairing these, if you would like to contact me for a repair I will send my contact information to your message box

-AKATV 

@AKATV

do you think you could repair? Hard to tell in the picture but it seems like one of the films has just absolutely failed and crinkled up. I think I can still somewhat make out a number looking closely at it. 

image.jpeg

WELCOME TO THE FORUM !

Pretty sure I can help you out, I’ve seen better and I’ve seen worse
I’ll send my contact information to your message box -in the meantime, you might want to pull that top cover off so we can get a closer look

-AKATV

Just joined this forum. I have a 2004 Rancher TRX350FE- bought it used a few months ago and have been learning how to work on it.  The display was working fine when I got it, the screen was scratched but fairly clear initially.  Recently, it's gotten a ton worse and now display has big blacked out spot in the middle. I took it apart and noticed the gasket was loose and there was some moisture inside so presumably that moisture is what caused this. Been hunting for replacement part and came across this forum.  @AKATV Is this fixable and if not, does anyone know where to find a replacement part for the display? 

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2594.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

Welcome to the forum

It looks like some really bad UV/sun damage to your polarization films. It could possibly be internal LCD damage, kind of hard to tell until I get my hands on it.

I’m sure we can get it sorted out and repaired

for you

I will send my direct contact information to your message box as well

-AKATV 

I have a 2004 rancher 400 without gps I can’t read anything on the screen, even with headlights on and backlit still nothing @AKATV could you help me out with this?

Welcome to the forum!

If you can post a picture with your headlights turned on so that the display is illuminated I can better see what repairs you need

I will send my contact information to your message box

-AKATV 

I have a 2001 honda foreman 450 s and the display does not work.  It has the lights for neutral and reverse however the display is blank.  Can anyone point me to a person that can repair this?

Welcome to the forum
I responded to your separate direct message with my contact information

It would help to post a few pictures of what you have going on to get a better idea of what repairs you need

YOU MIGHT WANT TO REMOVE THAT TOP COVER SO WE CAN SEE IF YOUR CIRCUIT CARD HAS ANY DAMAGES AND WHAT REPAIRS YOU NEED TO THE LCD DISPLAY

-AKATV

Same issue with 2006 Rancher 350 ES meter. LCD screen is difficult to read.  Are you still in the business of repairing these meters?

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I am still repairing speedometer for the time being. I’ll send my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into a repair.

-AKATV