SilentBob

Wanted Airbox and Carb for 00 Trx400fwa

Hello, I'm in search of the air box and everything around it for a 00 Trx400fwa. Anything from a 95-03 will fit and I think even some Trx450 models will work to. I need everything pictured below. 

Also if you have a carb for the same years 95-03 or a 98+ Trx450 carb, I am looking for one as well. 

Thanks!

Air Box.png

57 minutes ago, SilentBob said:

Hello, I'm in search of the air box and everything around it for a 00 Trx400fwa. Anything from a 95-03 will fit and I think even some Trx450 models will work to. I need everything pictured below. 

Also if you have a carb for the same years 95-03 or a 98+ Trx450 carb, I am looking for one as well. 

Thanks!

Air Box.png

i've got most of the parts you need, most of the air box, by this, i mean the box, the lid. it does not have the breather tube parts to it, just the box and lid. the air filter bracket i also do not have, you can buy this, or just make one, very easy to do. # 2-air filter element has been discontinued from honda, ebay or powersports nation will be your best bet. as for the carb, i've got a 450 carb ( will work on a trx400 ) that i was planning on keeping for a spare ?, i think its missing the slide and top cover plate ?, but i'm sure i could locate those to make it complete. if the price is right for all this ?, i may sell them to ya. i currently own a 450, as well as my gals 450 project, the carb is not cheap new oem ( i'm sure you know this..right ? ). sooo..shoot me a pm with a price..and if i like yer offer ?, i'll sell them to ya .

• Like 2