HavocxSC

2006 recon No spark

Man I hope this works. I recently bought a 2006 recon guy said it needed a new stator had intermittent spark at first then no spark at all. Went through t and tested stator and pulse gen and indeed it was no good, so I ordered a new pulse gen and stator installed them, and went to test spark and boom! Had spark…. Then boom it went away now I can’t get any spark. I’ve tested plug wire, spark plug, gave the cdi a whack,shut off switch, it’s turning over just nothing. I’m at a lost I would appreciate it so much for any help y’all, thanks in advance.

Edited by HavocxSC

Welcome aboard. 

Did you use OEM parts or amazon/ ebay stuff?  Using anything but Honda on electrical stuff is just asking for trouble.

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply I never got the notification anyone replied. But yes they were cheap Amazon parts, it wound up being the cdi I replaced it and got spark. Thanks for replying 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HavocxSC said:

Sorry for the late reply I never got the notification anyone replied. But yes they were cheap Amazon parts, it wound up being the cdi I replaced it and got spark. Thanks for replying 

Thanks for reporting back with the solution.  Might well help someone in the future.

• Like 1