JKREPS

TRX350FM NO SPARK

image.png

IF THERE IS NO VOLTAGE ON THE BLACK/WHITE AND GREEN/WHITE WITH THE IGNITION ON WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?

image.png

Tell us what you are working on, year & model. What is the issue? Have any parts been replaced? Are all parts on the ATV genuine Honda parts? Is the wiring harnesses in good condition with no splices, rodent damage or other damage?

2006 350 RANCHER.. HAVE NO FIRE AT THE PLUG. THERE IS A A/M LIGHT/KILL SWITCH ON IT.. HAVE OE COMING TOMORROW..I PUT A OE TIMING CHAIN, TENSIONER, AND GUIDE IN IT..  I CRANKED IT AND IT RAN FINE.. NEXT TIME I TRIED TO START IT I HAD NO FIRE

• Thanks 1

I WAS FOLLOWING YOUR STEPS ABOVE AND I HAD NO VOLTAGE AT THE BLACK/WHITE  GREEN/WHITE TERMINALS

OK, thanks for the info! The Black/White wire terminal inside the CDI connector should have positive battery voltage while the Ignition switch is turned on and the Start/Stop switch is in the Run position. The Green/White wire terminal inside the CDI connector should be frame ground. So if you do not measure any DC volts between the Black/White and Green/White terminals while the ignition key is on and the kill switch is in the Run position then it's most likely a faulty handlebar Start/Stop switch. Since your handlebar Switches Assembly is a china fake then an OEM Honda replacement part should fix it. That is.... assuming that there are no blown fuses in the fuse box.

Fake china parts are garbage. They never work for more than a few minutes, and rarely ever work even for a second. China fakes fry other expensive parts often so don't ever buy that garbage again.... Let us know how it runs tomorrow after you swap on the genuine Honda switches. And Welcome to ATVHonda!

ign.png

• Like 1