Fat Tire

In need of a right rear splash guard for a 99 Foreman 450S

Does anyone have for sale or know where I might find a right side rear fender splash guard?  The Honda pn is:  80121-HN0-A00ZA.  Thanks

Wow...thanks for your help here.  I saw this one on eBay also, but this is a left side.  I messaged the seller that the pn they listed is for a right side, but the picture is of a left side.  I also asked if they by chance have the right side.

I'd look at Rocky Mountain and Motosport.  They tend to be the cheapest, and both have free shipping over $75.

I'd pay $75-80 for a new one before I'd pay $50 for a used one.  That plastic gets brittle with age and exposure to sunlight, and you pay $50 for a used one it might fall apart the first time it hits something.

18 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

I'd look at Rocky Mountain and Motosport.  They tend to be the cheapest, and both have free shipping over $75.

I'd pay $75-80 for a new one before I'd pay $50 for a used one.  That plastic gets brittle with age and exposure to sunlight, and you pay $50 for a used one it might fall apart the first time it hits something.

Thanks for the tips.  I checked both of them and they both show this part as being on backorder.

6 hours ago, Fat Tire said:

Thanks for the tips.  I checked both of them and they both show this part as being on backorder.

i just looked, not sure what make/model you looked up ?, but rocky mountain atv has these in stock. unless you are after the foot guards ?.

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

i just looked, not sure what make/model you looked up ?, but rocky mountain atv has these in stock. unless you are after the foot guards ?.

Yeah the part number is the footguard

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Yeah the part number is the footguard

yep..after i posted, i went back when i seen it was the foot splash guard he's after.