Kyle9076

Please name this part

This is located in the battery box. (Mice got in) Can someone please help me identify this part so that I can order it or look into a fix? Thanks

9E0B399B-14B0-4F99-8150-3622A60CCDDE.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Kyle9076 said:

This is located in the battery box. (Mice got in) Can someone please help me identify this part so that I can order it or look into a fix? Thanks

9E0B399B-14B0-4F99-8150-3622A60CCDDE.jpeg

can you tell us the make/model of your atv plz.

31 minutes ago, Kyle9076 said:

Sorry. 2022 TRX420 foot pedal shifter 

thanks, but we need the FULL make/model, 2wd ?, 4wd ?. i see its a '22, and its a trx420 manual shift, but this does not narrow it down to the exact model, there is a ton of these listed to look up.

It’s a 4x4. Is there anything else to mention?  I appreciate the help. I tried to look up the parts diagram but couldn’t get anywhere. 

E38FEF1B-736E-4079-8A95-2DA7A62353F5.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Kyle9076 said:

It’s a 4x4. Is there anything else to mention?  I appreciate the help. I tried to look up the parts diagram but couldn’t get anywhere. 

E38FEF1B-736E-4079-8A95-2DA7A62353F5.jpeg

there should be a sticker somewhere on the frame under the front fender, it will read something like trx420fm-with maybe some letters after the fm. the round connector in your first pic is normally wired into the main harness, if this is the case ?, you will have to buy a whole wire harness to solvet this issue.

Hi @Kyle9076 I would say it's the capacitor for the pull start -- just unplug it -- tape it up good and plug it back together

• Like 2