This is Red hulk 2085 I'm new to this and to this four wheeler I bought a used 2007 Honda TRX420 TM and I am getting no spark it is spinning over but no spark could somebody help me find and diagnose what the problem would be and where to start the look at

On 9/1/2024 at 10:36 PM, redhulk2085 said:

This is Red hulk 2085 I'm new to this and to this four wheeler I bought a used 2007 Honda TRX420 TM and I am getting no spark it is spinning over but no spark could somebody help me find and diagnose what the problem would be and where to start the look at

Welcome aboard. 

Check fuses, make sure you have a good fully charged battery.  

Then install new NGK plug.

If still no spark, jumper wire from battery + to red/black coil wire (leave connector on coil, pull it back a little to attach jumper).

Report back.

Thank you so much I'm also getting no power to my fuel pump. I used a check light I have ground but no power could that possibly be the relay all fuses are good.

Yep.   Try that jumper wire trick.  That bypasses the fuel injection relay.  See if you get anything with the jumper wire in place.

All right I did the trick with jump in the wire I'm still not getting any spark My neutral light comes on and it does spin over by the button but I get no spark I get no power to the fuel pump I tried jumping the angler sensor still nothing changes any other things that I can do or do I need to replace the ECM thank you

Doing that jumper wire should backfeed power to the fuel pump, even if the ECU and/or fuel pump relay are bad. 

Did you get the jumper wire on the coil with the red/black wire still attached and then attach the other end of the jumper wire to battery positive?