Erwin

2006 Honda 350 Rancher display

Can anyone tell me where I can get my 2006 350 Honda speedometer display refurbished. I can’t see anything on it. It is completely blurred out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Erwin and Welcome to the forum

I can help, depending on what issues you are having exactly

I will send my contact information to your message box

-AKATV

I have a 2003 Honda rancher es that the display has become dim to the point it is unreadable. How much does a repair normally cost & what would the turn around time be to get it back?

Give Ron a call @ Omitted, he is the guy that can help you.

From Jeepwm69, let's not post Ron's phone number on the web without asking him first. 

@AKATV If you don't mind if your phone number is openly posted, let me know and I'll put it back in the thread. 

9 minutes ago, Jim J said:

I have a 2003 Honda rancher es that the display has become dim to the point it is unreadable. How much does a repair normally cost & what would the turn around time be to get it back?

Turnaround for mine was under a week, including shipping time both ways.  That said, I think word has gotten out about the work @AKATV does, so he might not be QUITE that fast now.

Pricing depends on what he has to do with the meter.   Sometimes it's just polarized film, sometimes he has to replace components on the board, and sometimes he has to reprogram the board.

He'll be along shortly, and can usually give you an idea from looking at pics of your meter and what it needs.

• Thanks 1

Erwin 

Thanks for the kind words, prefer to not have. phone # on open forum as I get plenty of spam texts and robocalls as it is LOL

Jim J

I sent my contact info to your message box if you would like to look into a repair 

-AKATV 

• Like 1