markysparky

2002 Honda Foreman 450es display

I was just given this 4 wheeler and trying to get things back in shape.  It was heavily neglected. 

Is there an aftermarket display monitor for an 02.  My screen is cracked and just have background light shine with no numbers or indications.  It only has the three lights on top (neutral, reverse and what I presume is overheat).  I have taken the plastic cover off so I know it is not just the cover.  Also there are some scorch marks in some of the circuit board.

11 hours ago, markysparky said:

I was just given this 4 wheeler and trying to get things back in shape.  It was heavily neglected. 

Is there an aftermarket display monitor for an 02.  My screen is cracked and just have background light shine with no numbers or indications.  It only has the three lights on top (neutral, reverse and what I presume is overheat).  I have taken the plastic cover off so I know it is not just the cover.  Also there are some scorch marks in some of the circuit board.

@AKATV  is your-go-too guy. 3 lights on the top edge of cover ?, its not an '02 trx450es. only '98-'01 has 3 lights on top edge. from '02 to '04 all trx450 has a row of 4 lights on top edge of cover. front of frame, middle, flat bracket laying across, it has 17 digits stamped on it, from left to right, count the digits, then lets us know what letter or number is there ?.