Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What’s that can cooler thing called?

Recommended Posts

I like coozies but i really like the type that coils up — what are they called?

i coil mine up on my handlebar when I’m not using it. It holds my garage door opener too. 

edit it’s called a Slap Wrap! Thanks for everyone’s help LOLs 

Edited by Goober

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...