Misterclean

Non four wheeler stuff.

I don't post much about my own wheelers because I don't break them or modify them much but I am happy to say that I've had a blast modifying the used Honda CFR150F I bought my wife. It had the chinese carb on it so i cleaned the original given to me by the seller. I jetted it a few times to make it run the best. I also removed the intake snorkel and the triple layered back fire screen under the air filter. I also removed the header pipe and ground down the weld inside the pipe. Wow.....this thing perked up! It's been fun. I used to do this stuff years ago........kinda fun doing it again.

Edited by Misterclean
error
  • Like 2

Do you know about dog house porting , it would require removing the head , then grinding the top of the intake port to a rounded dog house look , it increases and smoothes out the air flow , I have done it to the last 3 that I did an upper rebuild on , it seems to perk them up 

Never heard about the dog house shape. I did consider closing the exhaust valve and blending the exhaust port from the outside..