anybody got any hot tips for the derby? the favorite is breaking from the inside position, last i heard. not a good spot. i'm only gonna bet 6 dollars, a trifecta bet., three horses in any order, if ya gotta spend 6, this is the way to do it. ever so often i hit on this type of bet.. i dont know why, but its my favorite type of bet. maybe its the payoff.. i got really lucky once, but i got lucky betting this way before. i picked two horses an told my friend to pick the 3rd., we split the bet, 3 dollars apiece, it payed 400. there arent any rules for betting, the more i got to reading the racing form, the less i won. a couple of years ago i cashed in, i bet the horses that were facing the camera, plus i like one of the riders, i liked one of the horses, an i liked one of the names, of a horse. i bet 6 dollars on that and i covered two other bets. just in case. for 18 dollars i got 11.746 thousand... i doubt it will happen again. but it was nice to win. aint it always...

• Like 1

The tip for the race today , don't bet ---- heard the #4, #2 and #6 horse's jockeys are pulling up , #5 and #8  horses are drugged up  , #7 got a stinger , #12 is lame , #10 has the craps , #9 got the cramps , the rest of the field are all long shots , so go with the stinger #7 , shock the monkey !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well,, i bet 3, 1dollar trifecta's. none cashed in. im still ahead from 2019. im still ahead some..,, the problem,, i cant find any horses looking at the camera, to bet on. ya gotta have a system.. 🙂

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

Kentucky Derby Winner failed drug test :  

'Ted , Nosta'Don'mas   gave a prediction up above ^^^  that the 8 horse was drugged , LOL   

Wow , what about bets ?????