Fishfiles

Music

The 80s was a different time 

Fun Fact this guy couldn't speak English when they recorded this song 

• Like 1

Wow , Luke Bryan has always been one of my favorites , he just moved up higher by  a few clicks 

Toby Keith is next to jump ship 

image.png

• Like 1

CMT sure shot themselves in the foot , let me re-phrase that , " shot themselves in the groan " 

image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

CMT sure shot themselves in the foot , let me re-phrase that , " shot themselves in the groan " 

image.png

Good News he made the right decision.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wow , Luke Bryan has always been one of my favorites , he just moved up higher by  a few clicks 

Toby Keith is next to jump ship 

image.png

Good news time to draw the line with this small minority of wannabe bullies and hit them in the pocketbook where it hurts. Luke, Hank Jr, Toby, Travis Tritt, John Rich, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent may have missed some is what we need as leaders to build up a army of followers and tell these so called bullies enough is enough and push back full force I'm on board are you?

Edited by riverc
  • Like 2

• more

Jason Aldean slams ‘Try That In A Small Town’ critics, blasts ‘cancel culture’ at Cincinnati show before cheering crowd

Story by Evan Rosen, New York Daily News  2h ago

null

Jason Aldean performs on stage during day three of CMA Fest 2023 at Nissan Stadium on June 10, 2023, in Nashville, Tennessee.
Jason Aldean performs on stage during day three of CMA Fest 2023 at Nissan Stadium on June 10, 2023, in Nashville, Tennessee.© Jason Kempin/Getty Images North America/TNS

In his first performance since the “Try That in a Small Town” controversy, Jason Aldean hit back against critics of the song.

“I’ve seen a lot of stuff suggesting I’m this, suggesting I’m that,” Aldean told the crowd in Cincinnati. “Here’s one thing I feel: I feel everybody’s entitled to their opinion.”

“You can think something all you want to, it doesn’t mean it’s true. What I am is a proud American… I love our country. I want to see it restored to what it once was before all this bulls--t started happening to us,” he added, in the quote captured by Deadline.

Aldea

• more

Jason Aldean slams ‘Try That In A Small Town’ critics, blasts ‘cancel culture’ at Cincinnati show before cheering crowd

Story by Evan Rosen, New York Daily News  2h ago

null

Jason Aldean performs on stage during day three of CMA Fest 2023 at Nissan Stadium on June 10, 2023, in Nashville, Tennessee.
Jason Aldean performs on stage during day three of CMA Fest 2023 at Nissan Stadium on June 10, 2023, in Nashville, Tennessee.© Jason Kempin/Getty Images North America/TNS

In his first performance since the “Try That in a Small Town” controversy, Jason Aldean hit back against critics of the song.

“I’ve seen a lot of stuff suggesting I’m this, suggesting I’m that,” Aldean told the crowd in Cincinnati. “Here’s one thing I feel: I feel everybody’s entitled to their opinion.”

“You can think something all you want to, it doesn’t mean it’s true. What I am is a proud American… I love our country. I want to see it restored to what it once was before all this bulls--t started happening to us,” he added, in the quote captured by Deadline.

Aldea

image.png

image.png

Blake's production company won't be doing any more business with CMT.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'SIC Blake Shelton Cancels $30 Million Project With CMT: "Jason Is My Friend" MORE READING in the first COMMENT'

image.png

• Like 1