Fishfiles

Music

Led Zeppelin 1973     , French Quarters in New Orleans , bet they were hanging out at the Dungeon 

image.png

• Like 1

Remembering, Wolfman Jack, Who Passed Away 28 Years ago today! ROCK ON!!image.png

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Remembering, Wolfman Jack, Who Passed Away 28 Years ago today! ROCK ON!!image.png

He was a cool guy liked him.

• Like 2

I remember watching this movie ...American Graffiti .. Harrison ford.... Don't know who the guy is who raced him...wolf man was a cool guy i liked him too, lotta young actors in that movie.. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

I have never heard that Stevie Ray Vaugh had a son to today , hmmmmm , fact checkers please , LOL 

• Like 1

TYRONE VAUGHAN – JIMMIE VAUGHAN’S SON, …
WebTyrone Vaughan is the son of Jimmie Vaughan the founder and guitar player of the Fabulous Thunderbirds and nephew of legendary blues guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan. Official Website full story At an early age Muddy Waters …

Copy pasted ^^^^ 

Edit: deleted link

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 9:11 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

TYRONE VAUGHAN – JIMMIE VAUGHAN’S SON, …
WebTyrone Vaughan is the son of Jimmie Vaughan the founder and guitar player of the Fabulous Thunderbirds and nephew of legendary blues guitarist Stevie Ray Vaughan. Official Website full story At an early age Muddy Waters …

Copy pasted ^^^^ 

Edit: deleted link

So you think that dude in the video above ^^^^^?is Jimmie’s son ?   The video said Stevie’s son.  

• Haha 1

Joe Walsh and his early band 'The Measles' in 1966. They are performing at Kent State University.

image.png

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Ringo , seen here taking his wife Bond Girl - Barbara Bach 

image.png

On July 6, 2023 at 3:52 PM, Fishfiles said:

So you think that dude in the video above ^^^^^?is Jimmie’s son ?   The video said Stevie’s son.  

No but whats his name (guy stringing in the video) ? And from his build that guy in the video is not tyrone, Tyrone is jimmies son (that jimmies is stevies brother) tyrone is Stevie's nephew... I'm not good at all on family lines.... Matter fact i suck at it.... But! Do i have it right ? Lol! But i keep getting Stevie rays son is also named Jimmie  ?! But Jimmie and Stevie were brothers.... So Stevie named his son after his brother Jimmie  ?! Wtf ? Lol! 

• Haha 1

I think someone's playing mind games with me ahem!! Maybe i should bring up the Jackson family to get even haha !! 

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

No but whats his name (guy stringing in the video) ? And from his build that guy in the video is not tyrone, Tyrone is jimmies son (that jimmies is stevies brother) tyrone is Stevie's nephew... I'm not good at all on family lines.... Matter fact i suck at it.... But! Do i have it right ? Lol! But i keep getting Stevie rays son is also named Jimmie  ?! But Jimmie and Stevie were brothers.... So Stevie named his son after his brother Jimmie  ?! Wtf ? Lol! 

I did a lot of reading and can't find reference to Stevie's son , I did find his wife , named Lenora , that is why his favorite guitar is named Lenny after her --- lots of references to his brother's son Tyrone , but the pictures I seen of Tyrone don't look anything like the guy in the  pic above --- 

I did learn something I did not know about him , he played guitar and wrote the riffs of 6 of the 8 songs on David Bowie's Let's Dance album , I had thought it was  the one song Let's Dance that he wrote and played on , he was suppose to do Bowie's next album , but something went wrong with the money --- Let's Dance was Bowie's biggest money making album 

China Girl  ---- Stevie Ray on guitar 

• Like 1

Well..... I gotta find out now, puzzles / mysteries........ Are a thing with me an unsolved one .... I can't let go of... -/:;()$&@ OCD ...... I spent one whole day looking for my keys a while back.... 

• Like 1