Fishfiles

Music

I had son in law over yesterday.  He gave me the keyboard for music control   They were pulling up some stuff I never heard before. Going to pass some on over the near future.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

No telling how many times I've heard this classic, reminds me of that post about dale sr also

From hanging out in the dance clubs I had to hear that song just about overtime we went out , another line dance song that was played about every time Allan Jackson 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Line Dance Music 

Ain't heard that song in a long time.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

They wore this un edited version out back then...... Still a good un! 

That song is comong back on him , he is the  guy that is selling bud light in is new bar , he could have named is new bar " Low Place " 

• Like 1

Ya...... I don't get it....I'll be intrested in the reason why he chose to support them.... Maybe he thought he was popular enough on his own, that people would over look it, if that's the reason, just anyone (normal) would have informed him nope wont work .... Sure gave his new bar a bad 1st taste no pun intended.... Which has me thinking what way will NASCAR go now ? 

3 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Ya...... I don't get it....I'll be intrested in the reason why he chose to support them.... Maybe he thought he was popular enough on his own, that people would over look it, if that's the reason, just anyone (normal) would have informed him nope wont work .... Sure gave his new bar a bad 1st taste no pun intended.... Which has me thinking what way will NASCAR go now ? 

Heard at one time his sister was his bass player and she was a queer.

It wouldn't shock me.... I recon with that much money... One can live whatever life style they wish.... Seems The more they have the stranger MOST are, there are exceptions .. For example Harrisson Ford...doest seem to have changed him much... Sept for his large aircraft collection... I think he's still a very private person when it's come to the rich and famous life style.. 

10 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

It wouldn't shock me.... I recon with that much money... One can live whatever life style they wish.... Seems The more they have the stranger MOST are, there are exceptions .. For example Harrisson Ford...doest seem to have changed him much... Sept for his large aircraft collection... I think he's still a very private person when it's come to the rich and famous life style.. 

But he's a rotten Liberal