Fishfiles

Music

2 hours ago, riverc said:

But he's a rotten Liberal

Ford is ?! Say it ain't so....... Sigh... Well... There goes the respect i had for him.... 

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Ford is ?! Say it ain't so....... Sigh... Well... There goes the respect i had for him.... 

Most of the Hollyweird  crowd are liberal.

• Like 1

Yeah i figure a high percentag ..... Ford just didnt strike me as one, now Robert Deniro aka bladder full of hot air ...... Does, hey which reminds me when's he going to go head to head in a fist fight with trump ? He was all about whipping trumps a-- at one time.... Eh... Mr chicken ! put your money where your foot is most of time.... I'm not even at my best but I'd love to crack his skull a few times.... He's just as full of it as chers aka stinkys ......trip to outer space.... 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 6:12 PM, riverc said:

thats kinda a dark video aint it..

45 minutes ago, LedFTed said:

thats kinda a dark video aint it..

I think  this here ( look down ) was their last good  song >>>> Then  Sugar is ok ---

• Like 1

1963 Frank Zappa playing  a bicycle ---- says he never did drugs in his life !!!  ....  

Academy of Country Music Cancels Garth Brooks’ Lifetime Achievement Award: “They’d Boo Him Offstage”....

It was just a few months ago that Garth Brooks joined Dolly Parton to host the 95th Annual Country Music Awards, the oldest celebration of its kind in the world.

Things have certainly changed. After Brooks called a majority of Americans, particularly those who enjoy country music, “!,” the country community jumped into action. A campaign of emails and phone calls to the ACM began, and it didn’t take long for it to work.

“We’re convinced that if we gave Brooks a lifetime achievement award,” said Academy President Joe Barron, “his own peers would boo him offstage.”

Brooks was set to receive the award at next year’s event. “We’re not even sure if he’s gonna be invited,” said Barron.

The trouble began when Brooks backed Bud Light and called anyone who didn’t agree with him an “!.” Within hours, the boycott machine that has taken over America spun up and Brooks was on his way to ruin.

“I don’t know what happened,” Brooks told ALLOD correspondent Skip Tetheludah, “One minute I was a country legend with a massive fanbase about to open a fun new bar and all of a sudden I’m like…broke, and nobody likes me. What’s next? Is Spotify gonna drop me? Will I be booed offstage at some huge concert somewhere?”

All of those things are extremely likely, Mr. Brooks. It’s a good thing you’re prepared.

image.png

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Academy of Country Music Cancels Garth Brooks’ Lifetime Achievement Award: “They’d Boo Him Offstage”....

It was just a few months ago that Garth Brooks joined Dolly Parton to host the 95th Annual Country Music Awards, the oldest celebration of its kind in the world.

Things have certainly changed. After Brooks called a majority of Americans, particularly those who enjoy country music, “!,” the country community jumped into action. A campaign of emails and phone calls to the ACM began, and it didn’t take long for it to work.

“We’re convinced that if we gave Brooks a lifetime achievement award,” said Academy President Joe Barron, “his own peers would boo him offstage.”

Brooks was set to receive the award at next year’s event. “We’re not even sure if he’s gonna be invited,” said Barron.

The trouble began when Brooks backed Bud Light and called anyone who didn’t agree with him an “!.” Within hours, the boycott machine that has taken over America spun up and Brooks was on his way to ruin.

“I don’t know what happened,” Brooks told ALLOD correspondent Skip Tetheludah, “One minute I was a country legend with a massive fanbase about to open a fun new bar and all of a sudden I’m like…broke, and nobody likes me. What’s next? Is Spotify gonna drop me? Will I be booed offstage at some huge concert somewhere?”

All of those things are extremely likely, Mr. Brooks. It’s a good thing you’re prepared.

image.png

That's sounds good go woke go broke & get canceled. You mentioned Dolly Parton she's jumped on the woke wagon too I hear.

I have been trying to find the video of the booing ....  might not be real .... there is another story floating that Garth Brooks died , they say that story is not true 

He might as well be dead cause he sure shot himself in the foot...... That woke thing goes both ways eh ? But hes awake now..... Haha! 

Boycotting everything brooks n dolly.... I always questioned some of brooks songs.... Kind of iffy for country.... If there's no iffy in country, you ether are, or your not, there's no middle ground... 

8 hours ago, riverc said:

You mentioned Dolly Parton she's jumped on the woke wagon too I hear.

I never mentioned Dolly or her political beliefs.  The article that I linked said that Garth Brooks joined Dolly in hosting the 95th Country Music Awards.  I re-read that article and don’t get any more out of it. I had always thought Dolly was a good person. Maybe I was wrong ?  

I wonder if that Garth brooks article ^^^^^ is even real. I have been looking for the booing fans video  and can’t find it.  But maybe it is being hide by the media.  Booing would not fit their agenda.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I never mentioned Dolly or her political beliefs.  The article that I linked said that Garth Brooks joined Dolly in hosting the 95th Country Music Awards.  I re-read that article and don’t get any more out of it. I had always thought Dolly was a good person. Maybe I was wrong ?  

You right you said nothing about Dolly's political beliefs what I meant was her name was mentioned. From what I'm hearing about Dolly she's going along with some of this woke crap reckon at her age she's afraid to get attacked by the woke mob.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, riverc said:

You right you said nothing about Dolly's political beliefs what I meant was her name was mentioned. From what I'm hearing about Dolly she's going along with some of this woke crap reckon at her age she's afraid to get attacked by the woke mob.

My wife has Dolly World on her bucket list !!!  Hope she never got woke , cause the wife will be going by herself , LOL 

• Haha 2