mydkm

2004 Foreman Screen display

Screen on my 2004 Honda Foreman works perfectly, but partially obscured by discoloration.  Info is there, just very hard to see - who can repair and how to contact?  Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! 

I can repair this for you

I sent you my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into having it repaired

• Like 1

HI Danny 

I replied to your other message in regards to speedometer repair

Depends on what all you have going on, post a few pictures and details

AKATV

I have a 2000 foreman E350 with a speedometer that reads 119682 miles and 13838 Hours  can it be fixed  I believe it should be about 4000 hours no idea of miliage.

Hi and welcome to the forum

I can fix your speedometer but I’m a little confused on your model

Honda didn’t make a  Foreman 350 in the year 2000 there’s a Rancher 350 in the year 2000 and there’s a Foreman 450 as well and they both use similar speedometers

I can reprogram your speedometer for you if you want

I’ll send my contact information to your message box as well

AKATV

I have a 2005 Rancher 350 ES that the display has quit working. The oil sensor light comes on when first cranked but nothing else displays. Runs and shifts fine.  Any suggestions.  

Welcome to the forum Sam!

It would help if you would send a picture or two so that I can see if your display Polarization films are sunburned and that’s the reason it’s not displaying or if it’s just blank like it’s not getting power

I can most likely repair this for you

either way

I’ll send my contact information to your message box

Are you saying that you’re neutral light and the reverse light do not work even though it does not display them neutral and reverse symbols on the display -are the LEDs not working as well?

Edited by AKATV

Thanks for reply.  Everything on display quit working except for the oil light. 

Post a picture if you could and I can get a better idea of what’s going on

Just shooting from the hip you could have polarization UV sun damage to your display andca couple of your LEDs could be burned out

You could have a power problem or a broken/bad power wire

Is there any possibility of water damage?

There’s a lot of possibilities but if you post a picture and answer a few questions I can help you narrow it down

For those of you dealing with display issues, Ron at AKATV does a fantastic job of making them new again as he did on my 2004 Honda Foreman.  Really takes care of business and gets it done ASAP.

Hi

I have a 2004 Foreman 350 4x4 that apparently the speedometer display unit has failed.  I cannot start the 4x4 with the push button but it will run when started by the pull rope.  It is an es and the gears shift but there is no display.  Can this unit be rebuile?

I’m going to need to see a few pictures of what you have as far as what you’re saying has failed

Can you give me a little bit better description of the issues you are having?

Post a few pictures with the back light on so I can see what your display looks like

I will send my contact information to your message box as well if you’d like to contact me directly for a repair

Edited by AKATV

Was this meant for me or Elton?  I got an email. I sent you a text last week. The unit I ordered has not come in and if you are still willing I would like for you to repair mine. Intermittent problem where the gear etc doesn’t show. 

Sam

If you have my contact information send me a few pictures of what you have going on

If it’s intermittent, you might have something going on with your gear position switch or possibly your angle sensor

Generally, if your data is corrupted

you will lose your gear position indicator and it doesn’t come and go

If you have any more helpful details or information that might help pinpoint your problem just let me know

Hello , I have 1999 foreman 450ES and the screen doesn’t work . The lights come on, but can’t see speedometer. Can it be repaired?

If you can post a picture or two, I can better tell you what you might need

You might have a power problem or you might have UV damage to your polarization films

I can tell a whole lot more if you  post a picture or two with the back light on sometimes it also helps to remove the top cover if it’s cloudy

Do you know if this is water damaged or had water inside it?