Lino Arocha

Rancher Hour Meter Repair ES (AKATV)

Need the Hour Meter repair on my 2002 Honda Rancher ES 4x4, I’m  needing to make contact with AKATV. Machine was parked for about 3 years while I was taking care of my mom. Had a cover over it but seems like the sun has damaged the internal parts of it. On a recent post from Vladimir Brover posted a picture similar to the looks of my hour meter. You stated that it look liked it need ed the polarizing films replaced & the back light filter, well I ready to send you mine for repairs. I can post a picture if need. 

Hi Lino welcome to the forum!

I can get you taken care of, no problem

I will send my contact information to your message box

and we can work out the repair details

AKATV

I have a 2002 Honda Rancher 350 FE with problems with seeing the display meter. wanted to know if AKATV Could help me.

Thanks

George

speedometer.jpg

44 minutes ago, George said:

I have a 2002 Honda Rancher 350 FE with problems with seeing the display meter. wanted to know if AKATV Could help me.

Thanks

George

speedometer.jpg

Welcome to the forum

I can repair your screen

It looks like you might have a little something else going on if your reverse light is on and your neutral light is on at the same time

I would suggest downloading the service manual from our forum and check gear position switch 

Somebody might’ve jumpered your wiring so that it would start in neutral if you have a bad shift switch or possibly a broken shift drum, which is common on your model.

I believe there’s also a fuse that will go out that will make your neutral light and reverse come on at the same time but it also causes a no start condition (spark)

I will send my contact information to your message box as well if you’d like to have your speedometer repaired

1 hour ago, jeepwm69 said:

@AKATV you quit your day job and start doing meter repairs full time?

I know right ?

We had a member join up and said “hey I’m over on a Facebook Honda forum do you mind if I pass along where to find the forum and what you do?”

It seemed like a good plug for the forum 

and for repairs

I think we’re starting to get a case where one friend tells a friend and then so on and then takes off from there….

which is good, but I might have to take down my sign that says one day turnaround service….

Actually, I only get about one a week or so maybe two, but I do try hard to get them back out the same day or the next day

• Thanks 1