Bt74

2002 Forman Frame rot.

New here, and I know most forums trash anyone asking questions that already have already been answered without doing a search, BUT I can't find any posts on this (I know they exist). While changing oil on my "low hour/low mileage" 02 Foreman S, I discovered some substantial frame rot. Front and back. Figuring on welding in some "half round " patches to cure it. Anyone dealt with this? Appears there were no drain holes on the original frame.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bt74 said:

New here, and I know most forums trash anyone asking questions that already have already been answered without doing a search, BUT I can't find any posts on this (I know they exist). While changing oil on my "low hour/low mileage" 02 Foreman S, I discovered some substantial frame rot. Front and back. Figuring on welding in some "half round " patches to cure it. Anyone dealt with this? Appears there were no drain holes on the original frame.

we don't mind questions asked...its the questions that do not get asked that we don't like !..lol. most all honda frames do have drain holes, some just get clogged up, or rust up ?. and welcome to our forums. we like pic's !!. post some pics of the damage, we can give you a mention or two on how to go about fixing it.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. Post some pics! Where are you located? Finding a good used frame might be a better option depending on how bad the damage is

• Like 1