Ashley83

Ignition switch with key

Hi. Does anyone know where I can order a oem ignition switch with keys for a 2016 honda foreman rubicon trx500 fa7 deluxe. I've looked online and can't seem to find one for my exact year, make and model. Help plz thanks 

Hi , this is Partzilla = type that number below into Rocky Mountain Atv and it might be a little cheaper / the part number  was in the handle bar part finche 

• 35100-HR6-A61 IGNITION SWITCH
  •  

IGNITION SWITCH

35100-HR6-A61

by Honda

$50.98 2% OFF

$49.78

OR
  • Like 1

Used to be cheap on Powersportsnation, but they've raised their prices, and you only get one key buying most used, so I'd get new from Rocky Mountain ATV

Is your switch bad or did you just lose your keys?  If your switch is ok you can order keys cut for it.

• Like 1

Jeepwm69 I lost my key and I ordered a cheap one (u get what u pay for) but it wasn't for my exact year make and model and now I can't switch from 2wheel drive to 4wheel drive. So I know now to order the right one and it be a honda not some off brand name. 😀

Fishfiles so I went to order it and said it was unable to find any results. Did I do something wrong 

Screenshot_20230413_230919_Chrome.jpg

Personally I don't like Rocky Mountain ATV just for that reason , everyone says they are cheaper ,  very hard to use their system  , cheap is not always the best ---------  I found your key switch  on Rocky Mountain  by the hardest  ,  but I had to look it up from the model number and year , it is the same part number , it just would not take the copy and paste method 

Partzilla works fine 

Here is a link to ebay / everett _powersprts below , it is a OEM switch $5 cheaper than Partzilla  and free shipping  --- if the link doesn't work copy and paste the part number on e-bay and there are many that pop up , just buy OEM not aftermarket nad look for a vender with 99% approval 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/361541335522?epid=24017008885&hash=item542d8af9e2:g:0yQAAOSwdvpWDwV9&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwDj2t9VKNn%2BIqxl%2B1cygDWZwQxx%2Btm8JQZwwVnabGBOHnTtdVus6HVXfIT2LrBCnR23atfGD0NUfAY9jGnhbHEv%2BpyxIGnlJ8dGCMfP0P5AQVr245%2BqAImxsvr8Avzrm%2Bx9eLhk3DfB13uv0VAF%2BbsTcnrw%2FsOCPmRiAl30%2BpUg0CKZyeA1LnsfGJlEKpGHHbX3sKLimERSj2iwgllFHZ0YFeDfmHgiAKx%2B9ojvz5xS8U4nZQfqCGmibgXEfF2Coiw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR_bVo_DvYQ

On 4/14/2023 at 10:49 AM, jeepwm69 said:

Thanks!  I lost one set of keys and was wondering how to figure out to know what to order.  I'll look at my atv tomorrow to get the letter and two numbers.