99450ES

Foreman 450 front arm guard bracket

Hello everyone!  Im looking for #3 on this diagram.  I will fabricate one if needed but figured Id see if anyone had a good 1 or 2 laying around.  Parts stores want almost $50 for this little strip of metal.  Thats kinda crazy.

1999 Honda foreman front lower Arm exploded View.png

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

How that's nuts!  Looks like they're the same for the 400 Foreman, 400 Rancher, 350 Rancher, and early 500 Rubicons, as well as the 450.

Here's one attached to a plastic guard for $9 shipped

https://www.powersportsnation.com/honda-rubicon-500-fa-02-axle-guard-front-left-51316-hn2-000-39565.html

Yep the little bracket is the same, guard probably not but I dont need that.   Nice find and thank you for the link, I just ordered one! 

little redneck work; some pipe hanger strap works well for these, easy to cut and bend, already has holes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shadetree said:

little redneck work; some pipe hanger strap works well for these, easy to cut and bend, already has holes.

I like it lol.   I was planning on something similar if I couldn't find something reasonable.  I appreciate the ideas fellas.   

5 minutes ago, 99450ES said:

I like it lol.   I was planning on something similar if I couldn't find something reasonable.  I appreciate the ideas fellas.   

when you do this 30+ yrs ?..you learn a trick or two..lol.

• Like 2