56 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

That a recent build or your rig?

it was the build i built for my gal, needless to say..its back in my yard now. ( no..we did not have a fight..lol ).

• Like 4

reduced to $ 3,500.00 cash for fast sale. also posted on fake book. here is a chance to own a legend build from yours truly.

IMG_0629 (1).JPG

IMG_0625 (1).JPG

Man that thing is mint.  I can't believe you haven't sold it yet.  Have you had it listed on facebook long?   As much as I hate it, that seems to be where all the buying/selling action is these days.

• Like 1

My bear hunting buddy just sold his 2000 TRX350TE for $3,000 on fakebook and bought a new '24 Rancher. 3k for a two-wheel drive Rancher 350 100% stock! That's crazy!!!! If I were you @shadetree I'd relist that primo 450 for $5k plus minimum! You'll get it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, retro said:

My bear hunting buddy just sold his 2000 TRX350TE for $3,000 on fakebook and bought a new '24 Rancher. 3k for a two-wheel drive Rancher 350 100% stock! That's crazy!!!! If I were you @shadetree I'd relist that primo 450 for $5k plus minimum! You'll get it!

i hear ya bro, but i'm kinda in a bind for some fast cash, soo..i gotta do what i gotta do. otherwise, i'd keep it at 5k all day long.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Man that thing is mint.  I can't believe you haven't sold it yet.  Have you had it listed on facebook long?   As much as I hate it, that seems to be where all the buying/selling action is these days.

yes..its mint, and you yourself..i don't build junk..lol. i've had it listed on fakebook for about a month now ?, no one seems to have any cash laying around ?..lol.