Bigcat

Display Meter

If there’s anyone on the fence about sending your display out to Mr. Ron at AKATV to fix, check these pictures out. They’re before and after. He received my unit I believe on a Saturday morning, he fixed it and sent it back out to me the same day. He stays touch throughout the process and is available to answer any questions you may have. His honesty and integrity is bar none. I highly recommend him. 

IMG_3323.jpeg

IMG_3346.jpeg

IMG_3347.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yep, he does great work.   Looks like he needs a wife, or if he's married, we need to tell his wife he's not very busy, given he has time to be doing same day turnaround. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AKATV is awesome! He's very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend him if anyone wants to get their gauge cluster working properly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had a bad combo-meter on my 2004 Rubicon due to its being in a long state of battery discharge. I found AKATV on this forum, after being told by my local Honda shop that there was nothing they could do for my otherwise perfect machine because the part they wanted was obsolete and unavailable.

I reached out to AKATV and he guided me through the return and repair process. So I packed the unit, sent it. Within the day of his receipt he re-blasted my units firmware, and sent it back. Upon receipt, and installation, I noted everything on my combo-meter was working perfectly.

I highly recommend AKATV!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum!

I will send my contact information to your message box.

Hope to see you around.

-AKATV