jwright

Neutral Switch 2020 Honda TRX 90

The neutral light wouldn't light up on our Honda 2020 TRX 90. The neutral switch has been changed before and that fixed the problem before. A few months later, it stopped lighting up again. If you ground out the wire on the neutral switch, the light will come on so I thought the switch was bad again. After changing the switch again, the light still will not come on. Any idea where to look next, we tried to check the wiring best we could but didn't see any obvious problems. Any help is appreciated. 

3 hours ago, jwright said:

The neutral light wouldn't light up on our Honda 2020 TRX 90. The neutral switch has been changed before and that fixed the problem before. A few months later, it stopped lighting up again. If you ground out the wire on the neutral switch, the light will come on so I thought the switch was bad again. After changing the switch again, the light still will not come on. Any idea where to look next, we tried to check the wiring best we could but didn't see any obvious problems. Any help is appreciated. 

where are you buying these switches from ?, if you are getting them from ebay ?, this tells me all i need to know.

• Like 1

Just now, shadetree said:

where are you buying these switches from ?, if you are getting them from ebay ?, this tells me all i need to know.

Lol, man I will be the first to admit im about as dumb as it gets when it comes to being a mechanic. So yes, I went to amazon and typed in neutral switch for Honda TRX 90 and ordered one. Probably just as dumb as ordering one off of ebay im sure. 

3 hours ago, jwright said:

Will do! Thanks for the help guys!

when it comes to anything electrical on my honda ?..its oem all the way !. i buy all of my parts from rocky mountain atv, they have great prices, and ship fast.

• Like 1