Mossboss

2003 450es clutch adjustment?

Question about adjusting the clutch, when I turn the screw about how many turns should it go before you feel resistance? I don’t want to go further the I should 

Depends on how out of adjustment it is.   I normally turn it back and forth a few times to clean the threads and get the bolt turning smoothly.

Counter clockwise until you feel resistance, then 1/4 turn back clockwise and lock it down.

I got that, it turns easy, just wondering how far it will turn before you feel resistance, one full turn or more?

Possibly.  Again, depends on how far out of whack it is now.   I've had to turn them that much before, but it was usually right after an engine tear down, so that throws everything out of whack.

I am asking because I turned it about 3/4 to 1 full turn and and did not feel anything, I tried it and it shifted harder than where it originally was when I started 

Try turning the screw clockwise a couple turns first, then turn it counter-clockwise until you feel a slight resistance. As Jeep said it helps to clean the threads up by turning the screw in and out a few times so it turns easily enough that you'll feel that initial resistance point. You may have to lubricate the threads if it doesn't turn easily.