K-HMSC

foreman 450 es

I have a 1998 450es foreman that needs a new meter. I got one from a dealership and turned out to be the wrong one. Im wondering if the meter could just be repaired?

26 minutes ago, K-HMSC said:

I have a 1998 450es foreman that needs a new meter. I got one from a dealership and turned out to be the wrong one. Im wondering if the meter could just be repaired?

Welcome aboard.

Paging @AKATV, who is the resident meter expert.

Have any pics of your meter, preferably plugged in with the headlights on so he can see what you have going on?

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the forum!

I replied to the PM you sent as well with my direct contact information

If you could post a few pics like Jeep said above, it would really help in determining what you have going on

-AKATV

I have a meter pn 37200-HN0-771 Gear position is gone and miles have gone erradic. I was able to swap to a meter from an older unit and everything works but I cant order new of either meters. My issue is both meters are discontinued. I have a 2002 trx 450fe and I swapped a 98 trx450es everything worked. Is the one I have repairable because the screen seems to be okay just the functionality of it is not.

Welcome to the forum

Sounds like you data is corrupted and will need to be reprogrammed 

Post a picture or two if you could and

I will send my direct contact information to your message box as well if you would like to look into a repair 

-AKATV

Edited by AKATV