Holmesy89

Hi new member here

Posted (edited)

Hi guys new member here , my names luke fellow trx owner , was directed over here from another forum which wasn’t very active 

Edited by Holmesy89
  • Like 1

welcome to the forums, what ya ride right now ?. if it needs work ?, be sure to post a thread in the correct section, and someone will be along to lend a few words of wisdom.

• Like 1

Hi and thanks, I’ve picked up a 2007 trx 420fm as a first Honda atv plan is to do a few bits too it to get it 100% and maybe upgrade to a newer foreman 

5 minutes ago, Holmesy89 said:

Hi and thanks, I’ve picked up a 2007 trx 420fm as a first Honda atv plan is to do a few bits too it to get it 100% and maybe upgrade to a newer foreman 

your welcome. those trx420's are not too bad ?..spec if they are manual shifts..but they do have known issues that pop up from time to time. almost every trx420fm i have worked on or seen ?, the crank rod always fails. other than this, and a few small issues ?.they are ok. as for a newer foreman ?..yeah...just no..no new atv is made like they were 20-30 yrs ago. save your cash, invest into an old dog that needs another life, easier on the wallet.

• Like 1

Hi@Holmesy89 i see ya got my pm.... i been watching over there and after 4 or 5 post on the same topic with NO answer even i had seen enough....your in the right place now... welcome to atvh and be sure to check out the Chat room

• Like 1