desertrat80

Looking for parts 86 350 fourtrax

I have an 86 350 fourtrax I'm in need of rear fenders with tail lights and a rear rack if anybody has some they want to let go

1 hour ago, desertrat80 said:

I have an 86 350 fourtrax I'm in need of rear fenders with tail lights and a rear rack if anybody has some they want to let go

ooooooo...you are searching for the pot of gold !!!!...rofl. that will not only be very very rare ?..but IF you were to locate what you are seeking ?..IT WILL NOT ONLY BE HIGH DOLLAR ?..BUT WON'T BE WITHOUT CRACKS ?!..lol. i know of one person here in arkansas that has a 1986 trx350 fourtrax with those parts ?, but i can bet my very last dollar, HE WON'T LET GO OF THEM !..LOL. he only has one 1986 trx350 fourtrax in his bone yard , '' most '' of it is all there. also..he nor i, WILL NOT SHIP !. sorry, but we been done that road before, and it did not end well for us ?!.p.s. the rear fender from all years 1986-1989 will swap out. and no, he does not have any fenders worth messing with off any of the other years, but i do know he has one 1986 trx350 fourtrax.

• Haha 1

Like Shade said, not easy to find, but they're out there.   Where are you located?  Shipping a rear fender would be expensive and I doubt these old brittle fenders would make it in one piece.

@DuckOfDeath used to be pretty good at sniffing out nicer 350's, and is in Northern Arkansas.  Shade in is central Arkansas.