wyldewon

Looking for AKATV

Hi. I'm a new member that's also trying to contact AKATV about a instrument cluster repair on a 2002 Recon ES 450. I hope this mmets the one posting of content requirement.

Thanks,

wyldewon

@AKATV should be along shortly.

In the meantime, can you post a pic of what your meter looks like now, preferably with the headlights on so the screen is backlit?

Thanks for the heads upabout posting a pic. I had already removed it from the bike but Ill plug it back in, hook the battery back up and take a shot of it. Probably be in the morning as I'm on the road right now.

Thanks again,

wyldewon

• Like 1

Pic of meter for @AKATV to see.

Pretty sure he could fix that one no problem.   The only off thing is, that's not Recon meter.  Looks like a 400AT Rancher meter or an 02-04 Foreman 450 meter, as those are the only two that have the 4wd indicator at the top right.

edited to add, I see you pointed out that it's a 450 in your original post.  The 450 is a Foreman.  The Recon is a 2wd 250CC machine.  Much smaller and less powerful machine than what you have.

meter.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the pictures

I can get you taken care of no problem

I sent my contact information to your message box as well

-AKATV

Thanks to both of you. Jeepwm69, you are absolutley correct. This display Is off a 2002 FOREMAN ES.