I’ve got a 1986 Honda fourtrax 350 4x4 I’ve bought it off a guy saying it needed a new fuel pump got it working and running but the one way clutch for the electric start was out so I replaced it and now I have no spark or oil temp light at all I can ground out the blue/red and the green wire and it will turn on the light but not the fan any idea on what to check?

I'm going to tag @shadetree and @DuckOfDeath and they probably fool with the old 350's the most.

The 86 TRX350A has a very specific electrical system, and there are three different generations of 350's from the late  80's.  All use different electrical components and they are NOT interchangeable, so keep that in mind.

86-87 350A is one electrical system

87 350D is the oddball, one year only 2nd type of system

88-up is the third, probably most common.

It does look like you had it running so that's a good sign.

15 minutes ago, Diesel8186 said:

Thank u I am trying to figure this out as this ATV will seem like a beast

They are torque monsters with the 4 valve head.  They ride like crap, but they have tons of power.

This is a LOOOONG thread Shade has done working on 350's.  He put disc brakes on his as well.

I have a feeling it’s something simple but I’ve don’t know I did take the front plastic off cause it was broke real bad 

Any progress on this?   I don't have a lot of experience on the old 350's.  IIRC they have a fuel pump, fuel pump relay, and maybe a fan relay?

If it ran before you removed the flywheel cover I'd be looking and making sure you got everything plugged back into the proper place.