ATC restoration

1983 and unkown year atc

I have two older honda ATCs that i am truing to get running and they are so close to being done and i just need the fuel tanks and tires

I need help to find replacement gas tanks for my two Honda ATCs due to them being left outside for 15ish years and rusting out. One is for sure a 1983 (first picture) and the second tank is from the shown atc. I cant find a year and again i need a fuel tank.

Any recommendations for brands or other vehicles that have a similar/same tank that i could purchase?

Thanks!

image0 (2).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg

image2.jpeg

9 hours ago, ATC restoration said:

I have two older honda ATCs that i am truing to get running and they are so close to being done and i just need the fuel tanks and tires

I need help to find replacement gas tanks for my two Honda ATCs due to them being left outside for 15ish years and rusting out. One is for sure a 1983 (first picture) and the second tank is from the shown atc. I cant find a year and again i need a fuel tank.

Any recommendations for brands or other vehicles that have a similar/same tank that i could purchase?

Thanks!

image0 (2).jpeg

image1 (2).jpeg

image2.jpeg

on the head, front of frame, there is a vin number stamped along this area, this vin number can tell us what year, make, model your atc is. once you/we figure this out, then you can go to searching for a replacement gas tank. chances of you finding/locating an oem tank are slim to none. there are some aftermarket companies that make plastic tanks, but you need to know what year you have. the atc in your pic is either a atc110 ?, or atc70 ?. that one tank says right on it atc110. also, you can look on the bottom of the cylinder, the cc's is stamped on it.

• Like 2

Both look like 110's tho the newer one was also on the 125M. 1979 is the older one by the sticker. The 83 if it is, is missing the blue stripes on it tho. Could be 84, but parts are the same.

• Like 3