Hey everyone!

I recently had the pleasure of servicing a quad with a hydraulic clutch conversion.

Long/short is that I love it... have ridden several machines with HYD clutches but never a quad.

For me... the feeling was not diminished at all and to my hand felt better.

If someone struggles with heavy clutch pull due to performance springs or lack of grip strength... I think this is the solution.

Considering one for my wife's quad. After a long ride she is sometimes sore from clutch pull.

Anyone ever ran one? Thoughts?

Thank you for looking!

mag_hyd_clutch-1011630004.jpg

What is this "ATV Clutch" you speak of? 

My mini-tractors do not have such things on them.

• Haha 1

i think he's talking about a hydraulic clutch lever, and slave type deal ? it's sure not oem honda. some bigger equiptment and pickups have the same setup my jeep has one it's not a hydraulic clutch ... but rather a hydraulic peddle, and outside slave , some ford rangers had a slave inside the bell housing, but IMO mechanical is the way to go. 

Edited by _Wilson_™

LOL.  I was joking, since none of the utility wheelers most of us have have a manual clutch on them.

Hydraulic is nice.  I have hydraulic on my Accord I drive to work every day.  My Jeeps and old truck have linkages, and the clutches aren't nearly as smooth and easy to work.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1