dieseltractor

2000 trx450ES display repair

Mine is a 2000 and after being sitting for a long time the display looks burnt and barely seen. Any fixes for it or replacement units? I am also looking for the mechanical fuel tank gauge, can anyone tell me if there is a replacement or one from another model that could fit? Your input is greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

@AKATV would be the man, I'd seek out, there been a rash here lately of those display issues.... as for the gas gauge they are discontinued you might post here in forums on the parts wanted thread>> https://atvhonda.com/forum/20-for-sale-trade-wanted/ and or check ebay, or Craigslist, i had  a quick look on ebay, didnt see anything at all.... @Manny used to supply some oem parts, but we haven't seen him in a while, and i have his ebay store link some place, I'll see if i can look it up, be sure to stop by the chat room https://atvhonda.com/chatbox/ 

6METER ASSY., FUEL
17504-HM7-013

welcome to the forums. 

Edited by _Wilson_™
  • Like 1

Hi dieseltractor Welcome to the forum!

I replied to the message you sent with my contact information

I can get you sorted out, just need to see what you have going on

AKATV

Welcome to the forum   ....   Would you be willing to pay $40 plus shipping for a fuel gauge ? 

• Like 2

Hi Austin and welcome to the Forum

Let me know what make and model you have and whats going on

A few pictures help a lot for me to see what damages you have

I will sent you my contact information as well

AKATV

Welcome to the forum I sent a reply to your message box if you’d like to look into  having your  speedometer repaired

AKATV

Hi Andrew welcome to the forum

The fading from the sun is pretty normal for these on the older machines I can fix that for you

When you say you have no lights, do you mean the display does not light up when you turn your headlights on, or do you mean your LEDs on the top of the screen are not working

It’s common for the neutral light green LED to burn out, but the red ones usually 

do not

I will send my contact information to your message box as well

AKATV

Afternoon Guys, i have what we call a TRX 350 ES Semi auto and it has sun damaged screen, looking across the screen side ways you can make out the screen is this something that you could repair AKATV, remembering it will need to be sent from Outside Alaska.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Aussie Matt welcome to the forum

I can get you taken care of no problem

If you could post a picture or two of what it looks like, that would be helpful maybe turn the headlights on so the display is illuminated as well

Are you in the States or are you in Australia by chance?

I sent my contact information to your message box as  well

@AKATV I have 1998 and 2003 Honda Foreman 450es’s with faded screens. Would you please message me to discuss having them refurbished. Thanks, Jamie D.

Hi Jamie D welcome to the forum

I should be able to get you taken care of no problem I will send my contact information to your message box right now

Hey, I’m very new to this page, any chance you Could you please send me your contact info so I can send you info about my speedometer 

@AKATV I have a Honda trx350te with a blank display screen.  Could you please message me about repair.  Thanks, Hank

Hi Hank51

Welcome to the forum!

Is your display completely blank? If so, it may have a power issue or internal water damage

I have been seeing that a lot lately

If you could open speedometer case and send a picture I can better assess what you have going on

I will send my contact info to your message box as well

AKATV

AKATV could you send me your contact info I have a display on my 450 form an that is sun faded

Hi DaNIEL

Welcome to the forum!

I have sent my contact information to you.
Hope to see you around!

AKATV