Fishfiles

Music

Dumped that song ?. Wrong thing to do.... Good, that will shine the light more on them... Stuff whoever was involed..... I like this n I'll tell you why,this will just show the real people what to stand for, and what to avoid at all cost... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Dumped that song ?. Wrong thing to do.... Good, that will shine the light more on them... Stuff whoever was involed..... I like this n I'll tell you why,this will just show the real people what to stand for, and what to avoid at all cost... 

I hear ya! Wilson 

Was reading David Allen Coe is not doing well

He was a friend of my Dad's sister , I got to meet him back stage at a bar in Goodbee , Louisiana back in the early 60s --- 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

When will they learn 

image.png

Fish, If those companies would ignore the looney liberals this would fade away they make up a small percentage overall.

45 minutes ago, riverc said:

Wow.  I forgot all about that song.  Good one.  It is going onto my playlist 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, riverc said:

Seen many videos of that song.  Never seen that video before.  Good one.  

• Like 1

“Sinking Ship” CMT Loses $115 Million in Advertising: “First Drag Queens, Now This”

image.png

These people just won't let up , and I doubt it is a big percentage , just a a crew that is working to bring down America 

Country star Luke Combs VILLAINIZED as a white supremacist over Tracy Chapman cover . 

If you’re a country music fan, then you already know that Luke Combs’ “Fast Car” cover continues to top the charts weeks after its release.

And if you’re not a country music fan, then surely you remember Tracy Chapman’s 1988 award-winning song “Fast Car.” Luke Combs, a major country star, recently released a cover of the song, claiming that it was one of the first songs he learned to play on the guitar and that singing it reminds him of spending time with his dad.

image.png

These people just won't let up , and I doubt it is a big percentage , just a a crew that is working to bring down America 

Country star Luke Combs VILLAINIZED as a white supremacist over Tracy Chapman cover . 

If you’re a country music fan, then you already know that Luke Combs’ “Fast Car” cover continues to top the charts weeks after its release.

And if you’re not a country music fan, then surely you remember Tracy Chapman’s 1988 award-winning song “Fast Car.” Luke Combs, a major country star, recently released a cover of the song, claiming that it was one of the first songs he learned to play on the guitar and that singing it reminds him of spending time with his dad.

image.png

It appears all conservative men are being labeled White Supremacist & Domestic Terrorist no matter what you do for a living.

• Like 1

“Sinking Ship” CMT Loses $115 Million in Advertising: “First Drag Queens, Now This”

image.png

Good! I hope all companies that go woke go broke.

4 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Lol....That will never happen but would be one good halftime show.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, riverc said:

It appears all conservative men are being labeled White Supremacist & Domestic Terrorist no matter what you do for a living.

I think they are using the fake media , to paint a picture of America to the rest of the world that is not true ,  so they can pull the take over and make it look justified like they are the good guys 

• Like 1