Moose Guy

Clutch needed for 1990 Honda TRX 350

I have a Honda TRX 350 Fourtrax ATV, 1990(L) bought in Canada.  The clutch is quite worn and I'm in need to a wet clutch assembly. This must include the shoes with weights and stopper pins. I'm told the Honda part number I need is 22535-HA7-305. Any ideas where I can get this part? A Google search hasn't turned up what I'm looking for.  I can find the part (different part number) online for the 1989 model year, but not the 1990.  Does anyone know where I can get the part?  If not, will a 1989 model year part fit the 1990 model year? 

17 hours ago, Moose Guy said:

I have a Honda TRX 350 Fourtrax ATV, 1990(L) bought in Canada.  The clutch is quite worn and I'm in need to a wet clutch assembly. This must include the shoes with weights and stopper pins. I'm told the Honda part number I need is 22535-HA7-305. Any ideas where I can get this part? A Google search hasn't turned up what I'm looking for.  I can find the part (different part number) online for the 1989 model year, but not the 1990.  Does anyone know where I can get the part?  If not, will a 1989 model year part fit the 1990 model year? 

88-93 350 Foremans were all the same.  They discontinued them in the US in 1989, but sold them in Canada until 93. 

https://www.bike-parts-honda.ca/honda-motorcycle/350-ATV/FOURTRAX/1990/TRX350L/Engine/CLUTCH/13HA7G31/E__0600/1/9308

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda/atv/1989/trx350d-a/clutch

If you look at those two, the 1990 Canada 350 shows a clutch part number of 22500-HA7-670, which is the same part number listed for the 1989 350.

Were it mine, I'd try to find used OEM clutches from an 88-89 350 Fourtrax.  Should be cheap.  Not a huge demand for parts for engine parts on the old 350's.

Here's one cheap, and PSN stands behind what they sell.

https://www.powersportsnation.com/honda-foreman-350-88-centrifugal-clutch-22500-ha7-670-24317.html

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Goober said:

That clutch/spring sets looks good. I saw an NOS set for sale awhile back—4 clutch shoes and springs. 😫

i wonder if the 86 will fit

I have bought a few Caltric parts over the years , they are alright , not as good as OEM , but what else you  going to do when parts are no longer available  , thanks goodness for Caltric , hope they stick around -----   the 300 mufflers are a little bit lighter in materials , but , it was a whole lot cheaper in money and was available 

I think the later year Canadian models were the same as the earlier USA , you just can't find the micro finche of parts to verify 

Does Canada have fleabay powersports salvage operations? I haven’t seen many Canadian sellers on there.

Thank you all for the information/knowledge.  I'll order the part.  Will let you know how it works. 

• Like 3