Kevron

Master cylinder

Hey guys, I’m looking for a new master cylinder for my 91 300. The old one is corroded and need a replacement. Is there any good aftermarket one out there or a newer model Honda that would fit? Also looking into a aftermarket carb for it if anyone has any suggestions on a good one. Thanks 

7 hours ago, Kevron said:

Hey guys, I’m looking for a new master cylinder for my 91 300. The old one is corroded and need a replacement. Is there any good aftermarket one out there or a newer model Honda that would fit? Also looking into a aftermarket carb for it if anyone has any suggestions on a good one. Thanks 

Just about all atv master cylinder will work for you  , they most all use 7/8 handle bars and the same banjo fitting ------   on my 300s I have 85-87 TRX250 Fourtrax , 85-87 ATC250 and on my 450 I have a Yamaha Grizzly and a bonus on that one is it has a brake light switch , the 450s , 350s and 300s will all  interchange also 

• Like 1

I put a Foreman 500 MC on my kid's 300.  Has two switches on it, one I used for brake lights, the other for the "start in gear with the brake lever pulled" mod. 

I get used MC's from Powersportsnation if I need them.  Haven't bought one recently, but they used to be about $20, and I knew they'd stand behind them if it was DOA.