Brucew

Welcome to the Forum!

If you are looking for a repair, I will send my contact information to your message box

Hope to see you around the forum!

AKATV

I am also new to the forum.  I have a 1999 Honda Foreman 450ES we have owned since new.  It’s in great shape but slowly over time the display has completely gone out.  I found this forum trying to find support for this issue and heard about AKATV. Trying to get help if anyone can help or direct me to AKATV I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Slake said:

I am also new to the forum.  I have a 1999 Honda Foreman 450ES we have owned since new.  It’s in great shape but slowly over time the display has completely gone out.  I found this forum trying to find support for this issue and heard about AKATV. Trying to get help if anyone can help or direct me to AKATV I would appreciate it.  Thanks!

Hi , welcome !  @AKATV >>>  I just hailed him for you !  

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I will send my contact information to your message box if you’d like to look into a repair for your speedometer

Don’t forget to have a look around the forum and download a free Honda Factory service manual for your machine if you need one

Hope to see you around

-AKATV

Slake,

Welcome to the forum. AKATV will do a great job for you. Attached are a few pictures of mine after sending to him for repairs. 

Bruce

5CD0A3AC-FB85-4F67-A040-BB9F55AF221F.jpeg

8A705E59-AD13-4332-9432-AA4469B43A6E.jpeg

• Thanks 1