Intimnasc

Carburetor Help

I bought them s a while back and bought a cheap carb to get it running. Now I am having problems with it being starved for fuel. New petcock, new fuel to carb, new carb (cheap off Amazon), new air filter. Drained but did not clean tank. Gas cap and line are clear. I think I wanna try a performance carb that is adjustable if possible or easily rejetted. 

What machine is this for?  I think my first step would be to ditch the cheap carb and try an OEM carb.

• Like 3

Oh crap left that out. 2002 TRX450 Foreman es. I looked at the OEM and may still buy one. Heard anything about the Moose carburetors? Not being cheap(or maybe I am) just researching options.

So good news. Took apart the petcock and fuel ran like crazy. Then I remembered when I found this thing it had sat for many years. So I cleaned the gas tank and installed all the other additional parts. I also installed a fuel filter (which I forgot about) to protect my new carb. It was clogged with crap so I took it apart, cleaned it, and viola fuel ran and the bike ran just fine. So I guess I need to run a ! ton of seafoam or equivalent through it.

• Like 1