99450ES

Moved to FS/Wanted

Those OEM guards  give very little protection to the axle boots , I see so many atvs with one side knocked off , they are junk >>>>>  you would do better buying or making some stick stoppers out of steel that are  held on with U-bolts 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

Those OEM guards  give very little protection to the axle boots , I see so many atvs with one side knocked off , they are junk >>>>>  you would do better buying or making some stick stoppers out of steel that are  held on with U-bolts 

Gotcha, I was just putting all the factory pieces back together is all.  I may look into some more broad/protective guards at some point.  

30 minutes ago, 99450ES said:

Hello everyone!  Im looking for #3 on this diagram.  I will fabricate one if needed but figured Id see if anyone had a good 1 or 2 laying around.  Parts stores want almost $50 for this little strip of metal.  Thats kinda crazy.  >>>>>>>  Gotcha, I was just putting all the factory pieces back together is all.  I may look into some more broad/protective guards at some point. 

image.png

Most of the OEM guards I seen are plastic not metal , think that is why they are always broken off