Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Tin straws

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, does anyone know where to find these? I have only known them as tin straws, used to go through tin and tie around pipe on roofs. There are different lengths and they have a lead head like tin nails? The guy at local hardware store had no idea. Does anyone know where I can find these or a different name for them? Thanks



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...