Chesnuts54

2001 Honda Fourtrax 350ES

Hello all, I’m back again!

This question seems so simple but yet has me stumped. So I picked up this bike back in the fall and the headlights were blown due to a faulty voltage regulator. I’m currently trying to replace the bulbs but I can seem to find anything relatively close to the bulb I have in my hand. Maybe I’m missing something and over looking it. All the replacement bulbs I’ve discovered do not look like they would work. HELP! lol 

Thanks in advance! 

35 minutes ago, Chesnuts54 said:

Hello all, I’m back again!

This question seems so simple but yet has me stumped. So I picked up this bike back in the fall and the headlights were blown due to a faulty voltage regulator. I’m currently trying to replace the bulbs but I can seem to find anything relatively close to the bulb I have in my hand. Maybe I’m missing something and over looking it. All the replacement bulbs I’ve discovered do not look like they would work. HELP! lol 

Thanks in advance! 

a pic is worth a thousand words..lol.

If I recall correctly, the 2wd and 4wd Rancher use different bulbs.   Makes no sense to me, but I've seen that out there several times when people were asking about HID options.

So, what specific machine do you have @Chesnuts54?

42 minutes ago, shadetree said:

a pic is worth a thousand words..lol.

I know haha I’m trying to attach an image and it doesn’t seem to be working! 

Here ya go.... ive never used the (insert other media) option before, management....delete this post if need be. 😬😉 

IMG_8545.PNG

IMG_8546.PNG

IMG_7052.JPG