Find the wheels and we will talk......... while yer at it.. i could use a 424 kickout.... i know a guy looking for one.... hes NOT having much luck.... and those two remind me of the phrase rare as hens teeth.  

Posted (edited)

I had some wheels, traded them off. Still got these if someone wants them, I’m tired of looking at them. I was thinking about trading the 424 off my rancher for everything needed to put it back to factory….

Edited by bigcountry78

1 hour ago, bigcountry78 said:

I had some wheels, traded them off. Still got these if someone wants them, I’m tired of looking at them. I was thinking about trading the 424 off my rancher for everything needed to put it back to factory….

You could sell your 424 and just buy a 350 front driveshaft.   The front driveshaft can be bought a LOT cheaper than what your 424 is worth.

8 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

You could sell your 424 and just buy a 350 front driveshaft.   The front driveshaft can be bought a LOT cheaper than what your 424 is worth.

What do they go for? I bought a new one for my big bear way back when, but I don’t remember how much it was.

• Haha 1

What do they go for? I bought a new one for my big bear way back when, but I don’t remember how much it was.

How much you asking ? 

@Wheeler ^^^^^

Last retail was $369.  They bring 500ish for a used one for a 300.  The other models won’t bring that much, but you should be able to get $150-200 easy for it (I think)

selectable 4wd makes a big difference in ease of steering.  I would keep it were I you

18 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Last retail was $369.  They bring 500ish for a used one for a 300.  The other models won’t bring that much, but you should be able to get $150-200 easy for it (I think)

selectable 4wd makes a big difference in ease of steering.  I would keep it were I you

I probably should keep it, I’m not getting any younger. 

18 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

How much you asking ? 

@Wheeler ^^^^^

I don’t really know yet, not really sure what something is worth if it’s not being produced anymore.