Bman

Trashed my front disc brake conversion.

So I have an 04 Honda Foreman 450 ES with I believe in earlier super ATV disc brake conversion kit or similar it uses the wilwood calipers looks like in a super ATV. Lost a wheel bearing on the mountain had to drag it off and trashed the rotor. Does anybody know what rotors can replace these rotors?

I may be wrong but I think I remember reading they used artic cat parts to build those. 

Yep. they use arctic cat brake pads so the calipers should be the same (or close enough). Just do a search online and compare the picture to what you have. Most likely you'll find a set for around $30.

Yep. From measurements and what I can see they do appear to just be artic cat rotors 

• Like 1

Turns out I have the high lifter kit. Though I'm pretty sure it's still mostly Arctic cat components. 

16 minutes ago, Bman said:

Turns out I have the high lifter kit. Though I'm pretty sure it's still mostly Arctic cat components. 

yrs ago, high lifter was made in usa, NOT ANYMORE !. superlift was, and still is, made in china. i use nothing but high lifter, have had really good luck with them, then again..i don't ride my brakes like most do ?!..lol.

Considering the caliper and rotor are the only things that held the wheel straight for miles. I say it's pretty tough. 

• Like 1