dchance

06 Rancher 350 project. Need parts

Posted (edited)

I am not overly familiar with ATVs but bought a good running 06 Rancher 350 es 4x2 for $500 but it needs work and replacement parts. What years are interchangeable with an 06 rancher 350. Plastics, and other parts. Also if you have a source, please let me know. 

It needs: (so far)

Starter

Front plastic

Headlights

Front bumper with headlight backets

Front rack

Tires 

Possibly the speedo display

Edited by dchance

i am not smart enough to remember the parts numbers of my 2000 honda, and every time, i have to look it up again, and do another search online. there are those that can know what matches off the top of there head and will get back to you.

On 7/19/2024 at 9:11 AM, dchance said:

I am not overly familiar with ATVs but bought a good running 06 Rancher 350 es 4x2 for $500 but it needs work and replacement parts. What years are interchangeable with an 06 rancher 350. Plastics, and other parts. Also if you have a source, please let me know. 

It needs: (so far)

Starter

Front plastic

Headlights

Front bumper with headlight backets

Front rack

Tires 

Possibly the speedo display

The 04-06 350 Ranchers all had the same plastics.   04-07 400AT plastics will also work, other than the left gas tank cover.   Pretty sure the headlghts, racks etc are the same as well.

The speedo display is getting hard to find, but @AKATV can sometimes rebuild them if they aren't full of water and corrosion.  

The best way to find parts interchange is to use Partzillas website.   Look up your make and model (TRX350TE) and then pull up the schematic for the part you need.  Look towards the bottom right under "interchange" and it will show you other models that that part was used on.

Tires your best bet is to find used takeoffs from a Foreman or newer Rancher.   All Honda utility ATV's since the late 80's use the same bolt pattern.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

The 04-06 350 Ranchers all had the same plastics.   04-07 400AT plastics will also work, other than the left gas tank cover.   Pretty sure the headlghts, racks etc are the same as well.

The speedo display is getting hard to find, but @AKATV can sometimes rebuild them if they aren't full of water and corrosion.  

The best way to find parts interchange is to use Partzillas website.   Look up your make and model (TRX350TE) and then pull up the schematic for the part you need.  Look towards the bottom right under "interchange" and it will show you other models that that part was used on.

Tires your best bet is to find used takeoffs from a Foreman or newer Rancher.   All Honda utility ATV's since the late 80's use the same bolt pattern.

This is great information. Thank you! Much appreciated!

• Like 1